Hare's Moon Yarns is now open! Click here for handspun gorgeous yarns from England.

For knitting patterns on sale by instant digital download, see our range here: Hare's Moon knitting patterns.

Sunday 11 December 2011

Meet Phoebe, just a simple rag doll kinda girl

Though I love making the more detailed dolls, I had a hankering to make something - for want of a better word - vintage style. Just a simple rag doll but knitted, something I could use up some more of the hand-spun yellow fibre on that I acquired in Ciel's yarn box.

So, I now present Phoebe, who is for sale in my Etsy shop if you think she would like to come and live with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not take a look at the rest of this blog after you have posted your comment - lots of posts about TDCJ, knitting and other observations!