Hare's Moon Yarns is now open! Click here for handspun gorgeous yarns from England.

For knitting patterns on sale by instant digital download, see our range here: Hare's Moon knitting patterns.

Tuesday 11 October 2011

New Doll Therapy: Bess the ballerina

SOLD!
Bess is now finished and for sale at my Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/listing/83622183/hand-knitted-doll-bess-the-ballerina

You wont find another Bess anywhere, the pattern is my own design and I will not make another in the same style. So this is your chance to own a one-off piece of traditional folk craft.





2 comments:

  1. She's so cute! You really have put much thought into all those details. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It paid off too as I sold her today :)

    My next doll will be a little girl ready for bed called Sophie.

    ReplyDelete

Why not take a look at the rest of this blog after you have posted your comment - lots of posts about TDCJ, knitting and other observations!