Hare's Moon Yarns is now open! Click here for handspun gorgeous yarns from England.

For knitting patterns on sale by instant digital download, see our range here: Hare's Moon knitting patterns.

Sunday 14 August 2011

August photo-a-day (1-14)

A couple of times a year I do a "photo-a-day" for my incarcerated penpals, so that they can see the things I see around where I live and other places I visit. Below are days 1-14 of this month:




 Cheltenham is celebrating 100 years of horse racing at the town race track this year, and there are several public art horses around the town between August and October.

 Left: The view from my desk at work.
                                 Right: Something I have yet to do; learn to drive.

                                     Right: I call this "£54.18"




Left: Sometimes, it's not where you live, it's what you do with it...














 Right: And sometimes, you have to be very careful with what you're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not take a look at the rest of this blog after you have posted your comment - lots of posts about TDCJ, knitting and other observations!