Hare's Moon Yarns is now open! Click here for handspun gorgeous yarns from England.

For knitting patterns on sale by instant digital download, see our range here: Hare's Moon knitting patterns.

Monday 6 June 2011

Now, back to the socks...

But not just any socks, oh no! These are Cielebration socks :) I started these on a whim while at the memorial weekend for my dearest friend Ciel who died back in January this year. The socks are for my daughter, as now she is all growed up I rarely get a chance to knit her anything anymore.

Cielebration socks for Lily

I am 3/4 of the way through 2 pairs of denim-coloured double knit weight socks for Mother-in-Law's crew at the nursing home now, and once those are done I will be starting a small project to use some of the Cielebration handspun yarn I was given by another of Ciel's friends. It will have sparkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not take a look at the rest of this blog after you have posted your comment - lots of posts about TDCJ, knitting and other observations!